View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Ya, the more I think about it 20x10's will definitely be worth it. As far as the offset goes I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do. Cause this is my plan... run them as long as I can without flares. Once a cop stops me (which is guaranteed to happen in my town) then I'll order some up. I'm leaning toward the Bushwacker pocket style flares cause of how beefy they look. But because they're a 2.5" flare I want to make sure my wheel/tire combo will look right with that too. That's what's make me lean towards a -24 offset. What are the specs for your winter rims?

So you're saying the Toyo MT's are going to be even quieter than the Toyo AT's or the Terra Graps? If they are quieter and last that much longer I definitely wouldn't mind spending the money to get them because in my opinion they are the nicest looking tire.
If you are planning to run pocket flares then you definitely want to grab the -24 as they will sit flush with the flares.

Im running the Nitto Terra in 325/60/20
My summers are 37" Toyo MT

The AT's are definitely silent compared to the MT's but its not to say the Toyo's are loud, they have a slight hum. I believe they are slightly quieter than the Trail Grapplers which I have ran as well.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!