View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: Dont Own A Dodge Anymore
Rep:12
ninjalogic is on a distinguished road
Default Need Expert Advice

Hello guys and gals, here is my problem, my truck still runs rough as hell I have changed out, the IAC, TPS, and MAP sensors, I have also changed the Plugs with Champion Copper 436 Plugs gapped to 40, The wires with ACCEL Extreme 9000, Cap and rotor both ACCEL, Ignition Coil ACCEL, K&N Cold Air Intake, and changed out the Fuel Injectors

This truck did run right for about 10 minutes then went back to running like crap it Idles around right at 600 and if i lightly tap the throttle it drops almost to 450 and sometimes almost to point of stalling out, if i punch it, it will hesitate for half a second.

I am at a loss for words on this and its getting really frustrating especially since i have dumped almost $600 in parts, I did all labor myself and have even had the engines intake checked professionally for leaking plenum and its solid.

At this point I don't know what to do left, the only thing else that is original is the cats and oxygen sensors, if any Ram mechanic or RAM ASE certified mechanic can tell me what I should do at this point that would be great.

PS I have also Hard reset the truck too, unplug battery and turn key for 1 minute, again thanks guys and gals
Sponsored links