View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

well the interview was a slight curve ball today.

I certainly was more than prepared for it, but I showed up to the expected panel interview, and I was asked a variety of questions pertaining to the job and me as the candidate. there was no fire scenario or personal situation.

one question asked how I would deal with a conflict between me and another member and then how I would deal with two conflicting members. I suspect that question was designed to more so test my ability to answer multiple questions/multitask coupled with the actual response.

overall I was very prepared and nothing caught me off guard. I have a solid knowledge of interviews, and in a panel type I make sure to address my answers to all individuals, not just the one reading. four of them were immersed in their notes that I couldn't make eye contact with them at all during the interview. I walked ln with dress slacks on, a nice collared button up shirt, all tucked in, dress shoes, fresh hair cut and shave, opposed to the individual before me in jeans and a T-shirt. I also had a perfected cover letter and resume of all fire and military experience and trained in nice binders, one for each member to review. I felt that I made a solid impression, at least on the three chiefs. they're still waiting to schedule 3 other interviews this coming week, so I have some time to fret over it all Haha.

Last edited by double0ram; 03-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.