View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0ram View Post
well the interview was a slight curve ball today.

I certainly was more than prepared for it, but I showed up to the expected panel interview, and I was asked a variety of questions pertaining to the job and me as the candidate. there was no fire scenario or personal situation.

one question asked how I would deal with a conflict between me and another member and then how I would deal with two conflicting members. I suspect that question was designed to more so test my ability to answer multiple questions/multitask coupled with the actual response.

overall I was very prepared and nothing caught me off guard. I have a solid knowledge of interviews, and in a panel type I make sure to address my answers to all individuals, not just the one reading. four of them were immersed in their notes that I couldn't make eye contact with them at all during the interview. I walked ln with dress slacks on, a nice collared button up shirt, all tucked in, dress shoes, fresh hair cut and shave, opposed to the individual before me in jeans and a T-shirt. I also had a perfected cover letter and resume of all fire and military experience and trained in nice binders, one for each member to review. I felt that I made a solid impression, at least on the three chiefs. they're still waiting to schedule 3 other interviews this coming week, so I have some time to fret over it all Haha.
Sounds like you killed it. When I hire I look at a bunch of different things. but from what you said I would be blown away in your interview. Great job

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread