Old 03-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
legman is on a distinguished road

I have RCSB and mpg really hasn't changed, that very well could be attributed to my driving style. In which I certainly like the increased throttle response. It's basically like driving a different truck, the powerband is definately stronger! It's basically plug&play,whereas on their website they are showing 33hp gain,and it is very obvious running 93oct. I really have not tried 89 simply because I enjoy the additional power. The torque as well is obvious from a standing start. Looking @ the dyno chart you can see where the stock tune actually drop, with the "Hypertech Interceptor",you can see, the powerband builds, THAT is what is noticible during acceleration! I personally feel this is one of the best kept secrets, for a very simple mod with such great gains. ( a little over 10bucks per hp, and a lifetime limited warranty) One thing I do suggest to anyone, please don't knock it till you try it! The only other mods I have are, Mopar cai,& mufflex 18" magnaflow, and I will not mod any further.