Vehicle: 2012 ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:195
viperr817 has a spectacular aura aboutviperr817 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by legman View Post
I have RCSB and mpg really hasn't changed, that very well could be attributed to my driving style. In which I certainly like the increased throttle response. It's basically like driving a different truck, the powerband is definately stronger! It's basically plug&play,whereas on their website they are showing 33hp gain,and it is very obvious running 93oct. I really have not tried 89 simply because I enjoy the additional power. The torque as well is obvious from a standing start. Looking @ the dyno chart you can see where the stock tune actually drop, with the "Hypertech Interceptor",you can see, the powerband builds, THAT is what is noticible during acceleration! I personally feel this is one of the best kept secrets, for a very simple mod with such great gains. ( a little over 10bucks per hp, and a lifetime limited warranty) One thing I do suggest to anyone, please don't knock it till you try it! The only other mods I have are, Mopar cai,& mufflex 18" magnaflow, and I will not mod any further.
Good to hear! Cant wait for mine to get here. And 324 is the discounted price thru autoanything.