View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Well, my demo team didnt show for sunday to finnish the clean-up. I over slept as well since the time change apparently screwed up and deactivated my alarm on the cell phone. I was greeted by a cardinal that apparently flew into the house overnight when the wind blew a window open, Must have been a baby to let me get close and capture it, then released outside and secured the window. I am glad I am gutting this house now since this is the second wire I have found that was nailed through, a fire hazard just waiting to happen, All my wiring will be new, as well as the plumbing. , second level is pretty much gutted except the bathrooms and hallway.
I told the kids to pull the drywall off but instead they pulverized it with hammers, made a bigger mess than anything, a room would take me about 2 hours to completely clear myself, where they were there 6 hours on 2 rooms and still chunks here and there as well as all the debris and tons of nails to pull... but what can I ask for besides free laborers...lol