View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:1946
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreammtn516 View Post
I had a dodge rame a long time ago and I had a 40 series delata flow on in SI/SO... I now am back with another ram 4.7 L and am curious if I should ntry and get the delta flow again but with dual out or if I should go with the super 44. I am looking for the most aggressive sound i can ge tout of the 4.7....
I have the 50 Series HD on my 4.7 and love it. Nice and loud and aggressive when you step on it but not too loud driving down the highway to give you a headache. A super 44 will definitely be louder. So if you want to go as loud as possible a super 40, 44, or 10 will be your options.

Check out the Flowmaster American Thunder system. It's a full cat back system with SI/DO and has the option to have side exit or rear exit. I went with the side exit on mine. I personally like the look of it better and wanted something different than the other 95% of the 1500's on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmj View Post
This doesnt answer your question but does that have the MDS? I just put the original 40 series and sounds good until the cylinders drop out and it sounds like crap! Sounds like an oversized ricer! I've been trying to see if the magnafows are just as bad or not. I'm sure other ppl will chime in and let you know.
No, the 4.7's don't have MDS so you don't have to worry about ricer sounds or drone.

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2
EST 500 hp/1268 ft-lbs at FW | H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | S&B Intake w/ Scoop
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's