View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 1500 2x4
Trim Level: express
Color: white
Rep:134
hodgeee will become famous soon enoughhodgeee will become famous soon enough

I tell you, I have the 14" magnaflow muffler installed by my local shop and I freakin love it. I get compliments all the time on how it sounds, and have had several Hemi guys ask me what I did. check out this link: http://www.bsmexhaustworks.net/perfo...geram1500.html

I wish I would have seen this first, just do it at home, cheaper than even my exhaust shop could do, and it aligns up perfectly. Really anything else is just a waste of money. The stock piping is mendral bent from the factory and is stainless steel. I had to play around with my pipes for hours after they cut out the factory muffler and welded in my Magnaflow. It looks great from out back, but if under my truck, my shop guy accidently isntalled it a little crooked. No one can notice unless under the truck and looking at it, but I am so anal that it bothers me to this day.

I don't personally know about the exhaust you are asking about, but I have heard many systems on this truck and I think the Magnaflows sound the best, plus I have no resinance like others have complained about. I love the sound the 14" makes while cruising down the street, but when the windows are closed I can't hear anything unless flooring it.

p.s. the shorter the magnaflow the louder. The 14" is the shortest, and sometimes I want it a bit louder!
BellTech 2/4 Street Performer, Spohn PanhandRod, Hellwig Sways, Volant Intake(Donaldson Filter), 85MM Fastman Throttle body, 14" Magnaflow, T1000 w/Hemifever Tune, 180 T-stat, 4.10 Gear Swap, Edge Street Perf - 2600 Stall, Billet Catch Can, E-Fan Swap, ARH LongTubes