View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpone6789 View Post
so if one of you guys posted something about a f150 or silverado it should automatically be considered lies?? http://www.autoblog.com/2013/03/01/c...as-workers-pr/
is this one better
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

or how bout right from the source

Nobody's doubting the claims that are now wide-spread.

Neither one of the links you provided claimed that "....As part of their protest, they decided to intentionally sabotage the Ram 1500 production..." as the originally posted link did.

To [deliberately and intentionally] use the term sabotage - a deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption, or destruction - is nothing more than dramatization and a piss-poor attemp on behalf of TundraHeadquarters.com to shift and sway the market based purely on fabrication.

Shame on them!

I don't doubt the facts; nobody does.

The [reputable] media outlets do not doubt the facts.

Hell, Chrysler - much to their credit - do not doubt the facts.

There are [serious] issues at Chrysler's Warren Truck Assembly Plant, without a doubt. Morale is down. Workers are pissed. Quality control is [near] non-existent. Yada, yada, yada..... It is what it is. However, I've yet to find ONE other credible news source who claims Chrysler's workers are sabotaging the production of the 2013 Rams. But of course, TundraHeadquarters.com [and similar sites/blogs] will convince you otherwise.

Consider the source.

PS: The website in question is NOT affliated with Toyota in any way. It's just a bunch of Tundra nutthuggers who are intoxicated with emptiness into thinking the Tundra is the be-all and end-all of the pick-up world. Read: internet trolls.

Grub out!