View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of
Default Who knows about hulu?

Well the wife and I finally got sick of paying for cable so decided to cancel and couldn't be happier. They raised the rate ANOTHER $10 which seems to happen every 6 months to 12 months. We kept the internet service(also a rip off....but it's the ONLY option in our area) and bought a new 50" LG plasma smart tv with wifi(got a hell of a deal) and in 8 months will make back that money with what we save in cable. Also sold the old tv for $100. We decided to buy an $8 antenna and sign up for hulu plus for like $9/month and holy cap this is awesome. There's a ton of stuff to watch. It's kind of weird to turn he tv on and it looks like a computer desktop, but it's also really nice to choose what you want to watch when you want to watch it. And if you don't want to do that you just switch to air and watch FREE local tv(fox, cw, nbc, etc). The tv even picks up am and fm radio stations, you can browse the internet, has 3D, and all kinds of gadgets I haven't even begun to figure out lol. I wish I would have cancelled cable a long long time ago... Just felt like sharing...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links