03-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Morgan City, LA
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge RAM 1500
Trim Level: ST SWB Regular Cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep Power: 37
2014 Ram Z Calendar Picture Submission Thread
Tough to believe it's already mid-March lol but that means it's time to get the 2014 Ram Z calendar started!!!
Please read the rules carefully as they will be strictly enforced! We want this to be fun and fair for all!
There will be a thread for questions and comments regarding this project. DO NOT post them here!! All we want to see in this thread are picture submissions!
Here are the rules:
1) Each and every member is invited to post two pictures only.
2) The picture content must contain only your truck and the background of your choice. Please give us a bit of background to work with so we can crop as necessary to accommodate the calendar layout.
3) To be considered for the Calendar your pic must be un-touched. Photoshopping dog poop out of the pic is the limit of the touch up that is allowed. AU NATURALE PLZ!!!
4) The calendar is printed at the equivalent of 8 megapixels. This does not mean if your camera can't produce these pixels you can't submit, but the higher the resolution the better, very important when it comes to resizing pics and not losing the quality!. There may be a chance of smaller pics sharing a month together. So no excuses of why you can't submit a PIC!!!!
5) If you change your mind on what pictures you'd like to submit, please contact a staff member to request a change.
6) Submission deadline is September 15, 2013, 8:00 AM CST.
7) When submitting your pic please put the sequential number of what entry you are in your post along with your pic.
8) This thread is for POSTING PICTURES ONLY!!!! NO EXTRANEOUS CHATTER OR POSTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!! Posts that do not comply with this rule will be deleted.
9) Registered members will have at least one month to vote for their favorite pics and voting will open by October 1st.
10) The picture receiving the most votes will be given the unique honor of being placed on the cover of the calendar.
11) If you are picked for the calendar, you must be prepared to provide as high a resolution of your photo that you can within 1 week of being selected...If you do not provide the photo 1 week after being notified by staff here at the Z you forfeit your chance of being in the Calendar.
12) The Staff here at RamForumZ.com will make the decision as to what picture is assigned what month in the calendar. You may post a preference for a particular month but the decision by the Staff will be final.
13) In the event of a tie, the Staff will vote to break a tie, whether to pick the cover or to place a picture within the calendar.
14) Rules are subject to change as the Staff sees fit.
Try to go for different pics and backgrounds. Driveway poser pics are ok but we want to fill this with really unique shots! Keep in mind the different seasons so we need all types of weather shots! Are you doing it in the mud? Post a pic! Are you cruising at night in the city? Post a pic! Are you crawling over rocks, fording streams, climbing a mountain? Your Ram been working or covered in mud?? POST A PIC! Your truck doesn't have to be a sparkling beauty to make the calender!
OK Everyone. Dust off those cameras and get out there!
CajunDodge - 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 ST SWB, Bright Silver Metallic, Magnum V-6
New to RamForumZ? Introduce yourself in the NEWBIE CHECKIN
Need help? PM
me or leave a message on my PROFILE PAGE
Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER
Like a member's post? Let 'em know and add some REP POINTS
Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES
Who Dat Nation Super Bowl XLIV Champions - Geaux Saints!!!
ASE certified Automotive Parts Specialist