Vehicle: 2013 ram 4x4 Express
Trim Level: express
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
turbosporsche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosporsche View Post
I went to pick up my truck last week. As the dealer was going over the truck he pointed out the outside temp gage. I asked him what was weird with the gage and he had a dumb look on his face. I pointed out that it was snowing outside and the temp was reading 98*. He had no answer I had him call the service manager who told me there's nothing they can do. I told him Im not signing the papers until its fixed and walked away. I told them call me when its fixed and that was last week. Still no truck. Just might cancel and buy a Ford
So after the dealer failed to fix the truck I walked away. They were nervous telling me how am I gonna sell a 4x2 in new england. I told them Thats not my issue. So they decided to let me pick out a truck on there lot.

Ended up getting an express 4x4 rc with bed liner, hitch, brake controller , power windows and cloth interior, and anti slip dif. They msrp was 31k then they added in the dealers own New England warrenty for 1800 with included 3 year key replacement, 3 year road side assist and 7 year 70k body protection. New sticker was 33k Out the door price was 24,100. Im happy but it doesnt have the backup cam like on the one i ordered.