View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2744
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default E-Cutout?

So I installed the super 44 on my ram yesterday.. Loved it but thought it could be a bit louder...
So I decided to cut off the resonator and all piping about 4 inches after the muffler and have it dumping around the rear axle... I love the sound and how loud it is... Just think it may be a little to loud for when I try to pull in at night

So I was wondering if it is possible to place a y-pipe after the muffler... re-attach the resonator pipe onto one side.. and have the e-cutout on the other.. so when I want it loud.. she will sound like a tank.. but can quiet it down when needed.

So what would be the most affordable, easy way to acquire and install a E-cutout.
Thanks for anyone that can help.

EDIT: Even a manual cut-out set up if I could do on mine own would be fine if someone knows how.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters

Last edited by Canadian Hemi Pride; 03-13-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Sponsored links