Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Bright White/Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
EZStreet8 is on a distinguished road

Hi Grub,
Great job and thank you for reinforcing what my feelings are on these S&B CAI's. I just purchased a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab and I've been researching all the accessories I'd like to put on it. I've so far purchased what I consider the best products for there intended purposes on my truck after a few weeks of review. I've purchased a Bed Rug bed liner so I can park under a tree this summer and have a snooze in it anytime I want.....I've purchased a Bak Industries Roll-X tonneau which I can completely open in a few seconds and with the interlocking aluminum bar design will also hold up to 400 lbs....incredibly well engineered product. I'd never heard of S&B Cold Air Intakes before, but as soon as I saw the photo's of it I consider it the best made sharpest looking CAI by a country mile. It will make a fabulous addition to
a gorgeous Hemi engine compartment.

What I would like to ask you is have you found anybody selling it for a better price than the $299.00 w/Free Shipping that everybody seems to be charging. While I find it a little expensive, it looks so much better than the competition, it seems worth the extra. Did I really say that....out loud...haha
Thanks Grub
EZ