View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

You have to remember, the 2009 Ram price came with the LIFETIME Drive Train Warranty
The engine, transmission, & rear end is covered for the life of the vehicle

They just offered me $17,000 for my quad cab SLT, site unseen, i know that it is worth more

That being said, if it is still running good & you still want to get something newer,
wait until the last week of December to jump into a new deal
By then the 2014s will be out & plentiful, the kinks should be worked out, especially with the 8.4 touch screens
The 2013s will be sitting on the dealers lots & you will be able to save a ton of money with the end of the year sales

By December you will have been able to drive Rams from both years & make your decision then
The other choice is to factory order a 2014 Ram

The model years are usually July to June, so in July 2014 they will start production of the 2014 Ram & then in June 2015, they stop making them

Good Luck with your decision
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle