View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:19 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZStreet8 View Post
Hi Grub,
Great job and thank you for reinforcing what my feelings are on these S&B CAI's. I just purchased a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab and I've been researching all the accessories I'd like to put on it. I've so far purchased what I consider the best products for there intended purposes on my truck after a few weeks of review. I've purchased a Bed Rug bed liner so I can park under a tree this summer and have a snooze in it anytime I want.....I've purchased a Bak Industries Roll-X tonneau which I can completely open in a few seconds and with the interlocking aluminum bar design will also hold up to 400 lbs....incredibly well engineered product. I'd never heard of S&B Cold Air Intakes before, but as soon as I saw the photo's of it I consider it the best made sharpest looking CAI by a country mile. It will make a fabulous addition to
a gorgeous Hemi engine compartment.

What I would like to ask you is have you found anybody selling it for a better price than the $299.00 w/Free Shipping that everybody seems to be charging. While I find it a little expensive, it looks so much better than the competition, it seems worth the extra. Did I really say that....out loud...haha
Thanks Grub
EZ
Ram725 answered it for me.

I really don't know of anyone who's offering any discounts or the sorts. In fact, S&B Filters are VERY strict with ANY of the products being offered by online vendors who attach any types of discounts or coupons to them; so if you do find one that's discounted, it certainly isn't approved by S&B Filters.

Read: if you find one discounted, jump on it!

Congratulations on your consideration. If you pull the plug, you'll be very happy like all of us here who own one.

Well, almost everyone.....

Grub out!