View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:209
Barnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura about

When I was signing the papers, they looked it up and saw it had a few little RS's that needed to be performed. They didn't have time (late on a Sat.) then so I brought it back a couple of days later. I'm trying to remember what they were now...I think (1) was double-sided tape under the bed rail caps. I don't remember the others. They were pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things though.

I think you'd be OK if you just asked them to check what version you were running and ask if it's the latest/greatest. My Service Mangr. is a good friend. If you need to, I might be able to find out what version # they're on for you to double-check your dealer's answer.

I was in the exact same situation you are in. The dealership gave me a loaner since I traded my '98 Dakota in while they were waiting for the truck I wanted to be delivered. It was a late '09 build QC that had the Fuel Saver 'light' in the EVIC. I got used to seeing it after a couple of days and was pretty bummed to see that mine didn't have it when it arrived. Then, after all the RS's were done, it showed up! :^)

Last edited by Barnyard; 11-13-2009 at 08:15 AM.