View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2767
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.C. Express View Post
It's not going to sound as good as Fred's sadly. His headers, gutted cats and his engine moves a lot more air and fuel. The latter being a big key to the "Nascar" sound and not the dump truck with a blown out exhaust sound. If it's going to be loud, it better have 400+h.p. to the wheels imo.. Just rambling, it's your truck bud. Have fun with it, and i am glad you came around to the fact that louder is not always better. Pissed off neighbors and cops hunting you down just for noise is no fun for anyone.
Oh I know it won't sound as good.. but this won't be happening until I do have more mod money, and more toys under the hood.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters