View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: Dont Own A Dodge Anymore
Rep:12
ninjalogic is on a distinguished road

I would like to thank you all for your help and suggestions, unfortunately I had to bring it to a shop and according to my mechanic that works on my cars he did every test and it all comes down to the intake valve for number 6 not working correctly that it is not seating properly, so they have to take the heads off and have them rebuilt, and will cost me $1700 all this to pass California smog but on the flip side it will be completely solid and will last me a very long time, ever since i bought the truck it has given me nothing but headaches, first the tires. then the transmission going out, now this I have invested now over $10k but at least it I will take care of it and I always use full synthetic so it should last me years and years, now I can never sell it and get my money back invested but I will have a rock solid truck that I will have to just keep upgrading and putting more Mopar performance parts into it, I'm talking performance everything but not to much where i would take it to a track and race it all the time, but turn her into a very nice show truck where people with admire it.... Mopar or no car for life!!