Old 03-16-2013, 10:48 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 1500 4x4
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Hemiman345 is on a distinguished road
Default diablo intune installed

After reading reviews and having a hard time deciding what tuner to buy I visited my local speed shop for expert advice. He had all the major tuners on the shelf and I picked his. Brain as to which one was best. He told me that if I wanted to can tune my truck the best investment was the intune because it was simple to use fit a variety of applications and had excellent support. He also said that if I didn't get the results I was looking for he could dyno and custom tune for me. I bought this tuner yesterday. I was not able to update it when I purchased it he assured me it would be fine to use out of the box but to update asap. Iread the instructions and installed the 87 tune and only turned off the Mds. Night and day difference in the truck. I stopped at the chevron and filled up with 93 and set it back to stock until I got home. I updated to the tuner in about an hour and reinstalled the Diablo tune 93 and test drove. Dadgum it will fly and lay rubber as long as I want too. Drove 50 miles this morning impressed does not even begin to describe my results. I can am willing to bet I will pay for this with fuel savings. Even tho I have only used it one day it is worth the 400 bucks just to disable Mds. There are 5 tunes 93, 91, 87, fuel saver, modified stock and you can add custom tunes.
Sponsored links