View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:355
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

Everyone has their own tastes and opinions of course but I have long thought that Aston Martin builds some of the most beautiful supercars over all the other biggies...Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, all of them. With that in mind, I would definitely have one of these.

And I have always thought it would be awesome to raise some hell in a true hardcore dune buggy. Something like this.

Daily drivers for my wife and I. Something like these.

And my wife has always loved the late 60's Camaros but it would have to be a modrod....all new and modern underpinnings.

And I have also always been a modern Mustang fan so I would probably need one of these. Customized of course.

And of course, I would have to build my own custom SRT truck based off of a new Ram quad cab. Sorry, no photos of that, lol.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.