View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyp View Post
After seeing both in person, I changed my mind and decided to go with the 20x9 0 offset wheel instead of the 20x10 -19 offset I was planning on. I just liked the look of the 12.5 tire on the 20x9 wheel better and also the way it fit in the wheel well better. After seeing the bushwacker flares in person they just looked to bulky to me, and the streamline fenders with 20x9 wheel just looked sharper to me. Also the the 20x9 inch wheel just looks bigger to me, I guess because the spokes of the wheel were more visible because of the less offset but it just gives the illusion of a bigger wheel and taller setup to me....

Also, I know the Toyo MT is a great tire, but they are very heavy. A 35 in Toyo MT at 78-80 pounds weighs almost the same as the 37 tire that I decided on.

Anyway, just my 2 cents because I was the same wheel size situation.
You seem to know the exact look you are after and that is what counts.
I did run originally 20x9, 0 offset on 37" Nitto Trails (12.5") and you certainly do not require any flares as it only pokes out maybe 1-1.25"

Yes, weight plays a factor too among other things.
Good job doing your homework

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyp View Post
And I think fastNugly's 7.5" raked lift set-up with the 20x9's that are more tucked, is one of the cleanest Rams Ive ever seen...

It has a really badass pre-runner kinda style look to it....
Thank you sir

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com