View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

i know some dealers have 2 prices for the public & it is the same part number

Like Steve White Motors has the regular price at his dealership parts department
there is another lower price if you buy the same part online at eBay
i have not looked to see if they also have add on charges for shipping & handling, etc.

my dealership gets all parts out of the factory warehouse in Los Angeles
the warehouse ships the part to the dealership & you go there to pick up the part at the Parts Department

If a dealership orders the part from the factory warehouse & it is sent directly to your address, maybe that would fall under the factory direct dealer label
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 03-20-2013 at 05:35 PM.