Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:28
1970 Charger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat06 View Post
You don't see many of them, but that kind of leads to the allusiveness of the car, kinda like a corvette Z06 (not the C6). However, the Z06 will beat a viper, but a viper will slaugter a C6. Hopefully it'll make its way back, and if it has a ferrari V10, that would be amazing. I read an interesting article a few years back talking about the viper engine. If you gave ferrari 8 liters to work with, they would give you more than 500 hp. They do so much more with much less displacement. If they are only planning on discontinuing it for a few years, it isn't a bad thing. It will just set the stage for a grand return.
Bobcat, great info. The only item I disagree with is that a ZO6 will not touch a Viper ACR on the track or the street. The ACR's consistently beat them, especially the last article I read where the ZO6 beat an ACR on the track. The ZO6 had a professional driver, the ACR did not. The ACR club went came unglued and demanded a rematch with both cars having professional drivers. The ACR won the race. Out were I live, the Vipers are plentiful on the street and tracks.