View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

No vehicle manufacturer would ever cover that under any claim. There is nothing remotely 'normal' these about that wear. That's beaten in an excessive manner. Period.

With all due respect, and I mean that, I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to even attempt to claim something like that under a manufacturing issue. We're you legitimate in your attempt or just trying to pull a fast one?

It's customers who attempt to do the latter that ruin it for the rest of us who have a legitimate case/claim to be heard. Think about that for statement for a second.....

Believe you me, Chrysler/Ram and dealerships document ALL claims attempted; even the bullshit ones.

Good luck to you.

Grub out!