View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:312
Chris b is a jewel in the roughChris b is a jewel in the roughChris b is a jewel in the roughChris b is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
To the killers out there that are calling me out...first off I didn't say my truck was faster. Second, I was just clowning but since you want to act like a pompous ass I don't care if you trucks run 10's and I run 15's, when you beat me I'll say your truck is faster. I didn't call anyone any names or accuse them of lying or diss their truck so I'd appreciate it if you change your tone of voice when addressing me. I don't run my mouth and I'm not a punk so don't punk me. If I were to ever meet up with someone talking to me like this it won't be to race. I didn't mean to push any buttons so I appologize...for now. That said feel free to push it to the limits, you won't hear anymore out of me about it....Jerry
Calm down Jerry I don't think anyone here was trying to punk you or call you out (maybe on the track) but it's all in good fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue beast View Post
will do buddy maybe you will drop 3 tenths or so off your time.
That's want im hoping for...
K&N 63cai\Fastman 84mm\BT catch-can\e-fan\180 t-stat\Flowmaster super44\Belltech 2"-4" 964sp\BT custom shifter\20% tint\light blue racing stripes\BD pillar pod\Diablo trinity\Hemifever custom tune\two Memphis 10" subs\custom ported box\Memphis 600amp\Weathertech techliner\MBRP 5" tips\ ARH 1 7/8 long tube headers