Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport Crew
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:31
jimbodean is on a distinguished road
Default Decent bodyshops in Edmonton

Hey all. So my truck got keyed a couple of weeks go, both passenger doors. No idea who it was or why, but anyway... A number of the gouges are definitely through the clearcoat, but none are to the metal.

I'm trying to find a shop that actually cares about your paint to fix it. Someone clipped my front right fender with their mirror a couple of years ago and the shop didn't even reshape the metal before they gave it back to me. Not to mention the horrible orange peel. I took it back, and they did it again, better, but still with incredible swirls in the paint. Scratch that shop.

I was just at a shop yesterday to appraise the keying, and they used a floor broom and dirty water to wash the doors to look at the damage. They then used paper towel to dry it off....

Anyway, that's not such a huge deal since I know the doors need to be repainted anyway, but ... scratch that shop. Does anyone in this city actually give a shit about paint?

I tried calling Modern Autobody, but apparently you need a Continental GT to get them to give you the time.

Any advice appreciated...
Sponsored links