Vehicle: 2012 Hemi express quad
Trim Level: ST express
Color: Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:195
RAM EM has a spectacular aura aboutRAM EM has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by starquestbd22 View Post
I have 74k miles on mine. I get on it getting on the freeway once in a blue moon but otherwise I pretty much baby it around. Power-wise, it's all stock. That being said, I bought it at 67k so I can't vouch for before then. I do know that the previous owner traded the truck in because he bought a bigger camper and needed a 3/4 ton to pull it.

Anyway, I agree. I was leaning toward removing the OL leaf until I saw that but now I don't feel so comfortable with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMMED84 View Post
My truck only has 28,000 miles and it was owned by an older retired vietnam vet that just used the truck for pulling around his 19' ski boat and occassionally 12' utility trailer. Mine isnt quite as strong of a up bend as the pic but I would say not far from it. And I don't think there is no way there is enough torque on stock tires that SHOULD cause that unless dodge was using some really cheap spring steel. That is just my take on it, could be wrong.
There's a common denominator here, both of your trucks were used for towing, however little it may have been. Maybe it's towing + torque + cheap spring steel = wavy springs.

-DS Trinity- Hemifever tuned - 18" Magnaflow - BT catch can - 180 Tstat - 22" SRT10's - 305/45 Nitto 420 - SG 2/4 drop - blacked out heads/tinted tails - dechromed/debadged - 20% tint-