Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 QC 4X4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Copperhead Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:54
LS1EB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGameW View Post
Not sure how far you are from Wieser Id but I found this after lookin for only 10 minutes.
MSRP is just a tool dealers use to make you feel like you ripped them off.
Great deal on the truck but MSRP doesn't account for much these days.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
Very true, but that price is still almost $2,500 higher than I paid. My dealer came to that price within 15 minutes, it was the next couple hours to get them down another almost $3k. One big thing to be aware of is that almost all dealer advertised prices on websites feature prices that only %1 of people can attain. That price most likely includes a $1,000 rebate for owning a Volkswagen, another $1000 if you bought a new CASE tractor in the last year, etc etc. Those prices also reflect if you are trading in a vehicle, if you are not then it’s another $1,500. I called and researched at all the dealers in ID for 9 months before pulling the trigger. Do not trust any posted prices until you jump through all of the hoops. Even over the phone they will tell you that is price until you go in and they start working the paperwork and you find out the price is truly $2,500-4,000 higher than their “sales price”. I did all my research and know I got a great deal for somebody with no trade in and no connections, if you can get a better deal than more power to you.

Last edited by LS1EB; 03-28-2013 at 02:46 PM.