View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:29 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtyss View Post
Lets get some things straight im a commercial inspector for the highway patrol im not in the market to pull a fast one. I have been a mechanic for 10 years. If you look at my other threads you will see how well I take care of my truck I wash it weekly and wax it once a month. That damage you see was what a 300 mile trip did not only that my door seals have holes rubbed thru them above latch and upper part. So two holes in rubber and this leads me to believe a door alignment issue. Dodge such as yourselves believe it was wear from everday use. Pictures only tell one side, btw my 09 with 36000 miles looks as good as the day I got it. Also this is driver side and im only one who drives it. Hope this clears some things up. Also I have never tried to use a warrenty claim before, this is getting worse day by day.
I have only seen this one time before. We had a dodge charger as a patrol vehicle and after only a few months it looked the same. There were some issues with the door being aligned. Good luck to you and I hope you get that straightened out.....

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"