View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PRP Deep Cherry Red
Rep:73
CherryRam will become famous soon enough

I bought mine from Renfrew. I got an okay deal on my truck at 32'000 but not as good as eastside was offering me. But I somehow fell for whatever Renfrew was trying to convince me don't even remember what got me. But in the heat of that moment I was just so excited to be buying a truck I signed on the dotted line. I regret it now but I still love my truck. Though it irks me to see how they are nearly giving the sports away. But I was warned to keep away from Renfrews service department, along with Tower. My neighbour takes their trucks to Drumheller, and buy them there as well. I've also heard good things about airdrie dodge. I may go there if I require more than an oil change. I've had odd shifting once in a while in my truck and eastside does nothing more than scan it and tell me it's fine.

I kind of figured the dealer recomended stuff was bs. I only work in the chev bodyshop so I'm not totally sure what their recomended services are though I've seen a lot of stuff come in our shop with less than 1000kms that is supposed to go to the service side immediately after for their "first" service. But a friend of mine is an advisor so that's how I know about the alignment "bonus" but she says chev only recomends it every 50'000 and that in that time it's likely the vehicle has been curbed and bounced off some potholes that may throw out the alignment. She even laughed when I told her the guy said every 20'000 and told me don't get sold on that bs. I've rebuilt engines and transmissions and replaced nearly every chassis part on my s10 so the day I get sold on a maintenance "alignment" hell will freeze over. If the tires don't wear funny and the truck drives straight. The alignment is probably fine.

12' Ram 1500 Sport ~Moe's 87mm Throttle Body~Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust~Diablo Trinity Tuner~Vararam Intake~Custom Retro'd Headlights~And Plenty of Other Mods~
03' Acura RSX-S
07' Suzuki GSXR 750