View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Power Wagon
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:256
battlerattle is a jewel in the roughbattlerattle is a jewel in the roughbattlerattle is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06PowerWagon View Post
I have to see the Power Wagon owners and their Power Wagons... SHOW EM UP
Mine is a 2006 and here she is ...

and heres the MODs....

K&N Performance filter, Jet High Performance Chip, Dodge Performance Computer Module given me 450hp and 580ft lb of torque, Twister Performance Mufflers,
Cobra Radar and Laser Detector with GPS, Kenwood 7100 DVD surround sound plus Built-in Garmin Navi-system, Viper alarm with auto-start (window roll-ups upon arming), UnderCover Toneua Cover, HID Lighting System, 64" Lighting bar under tailgate, LED Lighting Inside and Outside, Front Sway-bar that can be disconnected eletronically from dash, 4;56 Rearend Gear ratio, Tru-Locking front and rear defferentials, Billstein Preformance Shocks, Automatic Sunroof, Firestone OWL Mud tracker tires 35", 12,000lbs Warn Winch, 60% Tint all the way around, Westin Stainless Steel Chrome Step bars, NEW Dimpled and slotted Rotors, Custom Engraved "POWER WAGON" mudflaps.
Also Custom Decals by Finishline

Some of your listed mods are stock PW items?? To each his own! Tell us about this Dodge Performance computer module, thos are some impressive numbers if true!

Not to many photos, but here is a mod for you!!