Here are some specifics and a quick little overview about our company if people want to know who they are doing business with and our philosophies.
We manufacture and are based out of Odgen Utah. We produce and sell a ton leveling kits for Dodges
and for pretty much all makes/models since Gen 2. We also make and sell Steering Stabilizer Bar kits
, our extremely heavy duty adjustable control arm kits
, and anti-sway bar end links and drop bracket sets
. We also make and sell a Tacoma and a F-150 leveling kit but about 70% of our sales is Dodge, and we eat / live / breathe Dodge for the most part.
Our principles work along these lines:
- Made in the USA
- Beefy and extremely well designed in all aspects. We want our parts to hold up for the life of your truck. Install it once and never deal with it again.
- Never skimp when it comes to manufacturing, assembly, and shipping packaging, etc. This includes powder coating with the best ultra durable powder coatings. All items meet a highly stringent manufacturing process. We also rigorously test everything we make before we sell it.
- Believe in our product -- we offe lifetime warranty and also a satisfaction guarantee.
- And finally, sell direct so that we can keep prices low. There are cheap imitations and we want to show you that quality doesn't cost a whole lot more. We keep our prices competitive because we understand your costs and our products have to look and function as good as your truck.
- Free shipping (or fairly cheap shipping), as low as we can get it...