View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckWild09 View Post
im gonna go for it!! 6" lift and find a lightweight 37x12.5 and rim. Keep it light as possible and raise her up to the sky. Like you said Double0 if i dont like it I know what I need to change and readjust my plan. I got the green light from the girl to do whatever I want to it..modding is limitless
right on man! stick with alloys and you'll be fine. steelies are cheap and all but sometimes without major suspension work your truck can't handle it. I fought death wobble with my 37s and those heavy beadlocks, and I lost. stepped back down to my stock tires. but that's just my problem with a 2g solid front axle.

don't worry about that nonsense anyways. mod the snot out of your truck and make it what you want it to be. I'll sure be watching to see the outcome!