Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad-cab
Color: Blue
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:10
MrNJStrong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsRamTruck2012 View Post
Do we want to try for this Friday???

I would be able to show up but not until after 9 pm.
Ok let's try for this Friday, I've just been incredibly busy latley with my truck. Just put in new high preformance brake pads, rotors and a bunch of other stuff. Still waiting on my order for my two new rear Bilstein shocks. On Easter my coolant cap broke somehow and coolant was spewing everywhere and white smoke was just pouring out so I got a new cap for the coolant hose too.

Then ever since the coolant got everywhere near the engine and my truck has been running awful ever since then - until yesterday however. I checked my computers in my truck via a superchip device and it showed up with 5 problems all coming from the #4 fuel injector, that was causing multiple cylinders to not work correctly either. So to save money and time I changed all 8 of the spark plugs, put new cords on, getting rid of the old and used ones and put a new coil in. I wasn't sure if this was because maybe the coolant got into the spark plugs and there was like dirt in them too so that could've caused it instead of a bigger problem. Still not sure if my cylinders were misfiring but I don't smell that rich gas smell anymore so I think everything is alright now.. now it's running perfectly. So yeah I've been very busy latley putting money into my truck, I treat that think like it's a pet that I have to maintain lol