Vehicle: '69 Land Cruiser w/ a Cummins
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Blue
Engine: 1989-1993 360ci (5.9L) Cummins diesel I6 160hp 400lb/ft
Rep:26
dieselcruiserhead is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dieselcruiserhead

Hi there Klingfuss,

I saw your other post and sorry to hear about your troubles. Shoot us a ring when you have a sec? 877 731 7911

If it helps, definitely tough to diagnose with new tires and the leveling kit installed at the same time. Also keep in mind that both alignment machines and tire machines can be out of spec and that it's also much harder to balance a 34-35" tire mostly because they just weigh so much / there is so much rubber (50-70 lbs). In the past I personally have had a shop have their machine off off and had to go back 2 or 3 times before they nailed it, and in come cases requires pressing the tire back into the center of the rim (without removing it), and these is also a human component.

It wouldn't be the CV joint angles because these are in spec with the leveling kit, and its also doubt its the trans shudder issue.

What you're describing continues to sound like a balancing issue to me. Maybe try it without the roadforce balance (though these are well regarded, but heavy by sportscar enthusiasts in my opinion) and if it solves it without the road force machine then I would get a refund for that extra $80...

good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Andre

Heavy Duty and Brilliantly Designed Leveling Kits, Steering Stabilizer Bars, Adjustable Control Arms, & Anti-Sway Bar Components
Lifetime warranty, satisfaction guaranteed, made in the USA, & free shipping on most items