Vehicle: 1993 Dakota
Color: Black
Engine: 1992-1991 239ci (3.9L) Magnum V6 180hp
Rep:11
GuyGene is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
under hard braking, you will feel a pulsating brake pedal
what causes it is, when a wheel is about to start skidding, the ABS sensor for that wheel slightly relieves the pressure on just that wheel & skidding is avoided
This can be a weird feeling if you are not accustomed to it

One of my jobs when i worked for the State of California, was to help with testing vehicle operation in conjunction with the California Highway Patrol & automotive manufacturers.
It was very interesting to say the least, we had 3 days of testing with the ABS systems

at a later time, we did about a month of testing with driver less vehicles
I drove several different size trucks that were obstacles, i didn't have gear that the cars had, just normal trucks, mostly 10 wheelers

Wow, thanks for that video, GT! My only concern with the self driving car is since the computer in back is running Windows, it might a new meaning to the dreaded "Blue Screen of Death"!