Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
SemA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
I put the 2.5" HBS leveling kit on my truck a week after I bought it. Haven't had any problems with it and it rides just as good as factory. I did end up putting 0.75" rear coil spacers on though just to give it a little bit of rake.

If you're only leveling, rear shocks shouldn't be a concern....

Like I said, I haven't had any problems with CV shaft vibration or anything like that. I know some people have, but it isn't very common. Yes, it might be a little bit harder on the front suspension (very minimal), but it's worth it for how much better your truck will look.

I recommend getting the Bilstein 5100 adjustable front struts. Definitely the way to go! Provides you with different height options and gives you better struts than stock. Plus you can always use them if you decide to lift the truck later on down the road to gain even more lift.
Hi. Type to u from Russia. People who did a lift(2-2.5) all have a problem with 4wd(auto). All heve a vibration. I did RC suspension lift 2.5 then changed it on bilstein 5100 with lift 2.1. All the same.( vibration)
What shall i do? Help