View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 1500 2x4
Trim Level: express
Color: white
Rep:134
hodgeee will become famous soon enoughhodgeee will become famous soon enough

Well, I have the Hellwig front and rear bars on my truck now, but I will admit, I was expecting more. I got a big improvement adding to the rear, since my truck didn't have one stock, but after swapping the front, the front end improvement only felt marginal compared to stock, where it was a night and day difference in the rear, but again, no stock sway in the rear.

I did notice that the front is 5/16" thicker, and the rear is 1/8" thicker. If this will reduce roll more, even a little bit more, I would swap them, cause I want maximum cornering, regardless that this is a truck or not! I am going to call them first thing tomorrow and call Hellwig first thing and see what the spring rate is on these bars.

The Hellwigs are solid, I do not know yet if the Aadco sways are hollow or solid.
BellTech 2/4 Street Performer, Spohn PanhandRod, Hellwig Sways, Volant Intake(Donaldson Filter), 85MM Fastman Throttle body, 14" Magnaflow, T1000 w/Hemifever Tune, 180 T-stat, 4.10 Gear Swap, Edge Street Perf - 2600 Stall, Billet Catch Can, E-Fan Swap, ARH LongTubes