View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2003 ram 2wheel drive
Trim Level: slt/sport (bones)
Color: black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:659
bones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to beholdbones64 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Hey . I work as a registered orthopaedic technologist at our local hospital. Side by side with 5 orthopaedic surgeons dealing with anything orthopaedic. Involved with bone setting.pin and external fixation removal to wound care and wound debridement. We are situated in the E.R so we can asist with traumas as well. Our gov. body is The C.S.O.T in Canada. As far as i know soon there is going to be a shortage of techs. due to retirement. If anyone is interested in this go to a hospital with orthopaedic coverage , go to there fracture clinic and find out if there is any availability for a new tech. You can get on the job training and write your exam and then your oral and practical. Thats how i did it and it worked out well, Anyone needing any other info on this please give me a shout. In the USA im sure its the Northamerican Association of Orthopedic Technoligists. N.A.O.T
Edd's : Hemi/ K&N C.A.I BONES Edition / Roll pan/Hood scoop/ Tinted heads,tails,3rd brake/ stereo upgrade/ T.M.D front bumper cover /Painted interior, 5" rear flip.2 inch front drop coils, Painted calipers,Eye brows