View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Crew Cab
Rep:10
dodge29 is on a distinguished road

Ramtech, in this picture, can you tell me if any of the 5 larger grey fuses (or relays?) in the right half of the fuse box are in the start circuit? They are labeled, starting at the upper left relay, going clock wise, K6, K3, K5, K10, K7 and K11?? K5, K10 and K7 were tilted slightly to the right, when I straightened them there was a slight click. They dont seem to seat real well, like they want to rock back and forth. Anyway it has started continuously since Monday morning, several times each day. I've been driving it to work all week long over every pothole I could set my sights on. Just a theory, that one of those was partially making. While I was in there I gave a little push on all fuses in there, not too hard. The box cover doesn't close real well either, you have to hold it down and push the latches in place.

I thought about pulling each one, one at a time to see if it recreates the starting symptom, but I didn't want to screw something else up.

I've just been reading CallMeClay's threads, seems like a similar problem, I see he had his entire fuse box replaced. My dealership kept saying that there were no codes set but I wonder if they really checked . . . .

Just hangin out on the forum this morning and found your thread on the Hemi timing chain tensioner issue . . . holy $%#@! these trucks are cursed!!! From no start to KABOOM!!!

http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=126112
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (108.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by dodge29; 04-06-2013 at 08:29 AM.