View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AladdinSane View Post
Grubrunner - If you have any issues getting the center logo top for your S&B and think both are the same fit let me know! I actually like the off center logo I'm in Maryland so we could just do a quick swap if ya want.
That's very nice of you but let me tell you all how the folkes at S&B Intakes roll.....

Craig at S&B Intakes sent me an email the morning after I mentioned the logo thing in reply 182. He hadn't been on the forums for quite some time and just happened to be on shortly after I posted my reply. What was the email's contents? After reading my reply, it was a shipping notification of a new intake plexiglass cover with the S&B logo in the center!

A company that listens to its customers requests and THEN takes action??? Like dinosaur droppings in this day-n-age, isn't it?

Like I've mentioned on these boards in the past: Anybody and everybody will kiss your behind, promise the world and whisper sweet nothings in your ear B4 you purchase the product in the hope of making the sale. It's what happens AFTER the sale that matters.

That's how S&B rolls.

You're more than happy to have my "old" plexiglass cover with the logo off-center, as I'll have no need for it once I get my new one [this week some time]. PM me your shipping details and I'll get it off to you after I get mine.

Because of your generous offer, I'll cover shipping.

Grub out!