View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2767
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter11 View Post
I have seen the vertical grille in person, color matched on a blue megacab and it looked mean as hell. But the poor quality pretty much makes the decision. I agree with the full black mesh grille, that was another one I liked alot. I thought about having my stock grille color matched but then if I wasn't happy I'd be out a chrome grille. Thanks for the ideas!

I didn't think to ask earlier, what size piping are you running? Before and after muffler, and tips.
You could always plasti-dipp your stock one like I did to see how you like the looks of it. If you don't like.. just peel it off.. if you do you can leave it on or go and paint it for good.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters