Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn Crew Cab
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:30
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Default Wouldn't buy a piece of gum from these chumps

Salsbury Dodge City Baton Rouge LA

I'll give you a list of the things I did not like about them.

1. Very Pushy, tried to tell me what I needed.

2. Sales Manager was one of the rudest individuals I've ever met. Basically cursed out his salesman within earshot of me and my wife over getting us to commit to buy.

3. High Pressure to buy now. Gave us the this is a one time offer deal. If you come back tomorrow you won't get as good of a price.

4. Unprofessional looking, half of the sales staff looked like a bunch of bums, sitting around on a golf cart waiting for the end of the day. The dressed sloppy, with shirts untucked and basically an I don't give a care attitude.

5. Spys, when the wife and I asked numerous times for our sales person to give us a few minutes to speak privately he would walk away, but all of a sudden another salesman would suddenly appear within a close distance acting like he was doing something else, just to overhear our conversation.

6. When they realized we were leaving without buying, they got mad. They tried to sick the BIG BOSS on us to gives us one last chance to buy. This jack leg, whoever he was was the most arrogant jerk of the lot. Seemed pissed he had to come out of his office to deal with us.

The wife and I couldn't get away quick enough. We ended up buying two vehicles, a ram 1500 and a dodge journey two days later from another dealership just fifteen minutes away in Gonzales. (Ralph Sellers) If you like high pressure, and arrogant staff Salsbury is the place for you. If not don't even waste your time.