Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Express
Color: Blizzack
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:11
AladdinSane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
That's very nice of you but let me tell you all how the folkes at S&B Intakes roll.....

Craig at S&B Intakes sent me an email the morning after I mentioned the logo thing in reply 182. He hadn't been on the forums for quite some time and just happened to be on shortly after I posted my reply. What was the email's contents? After reading my reply, it was a shipping notification of a new intake plexiglass cover with the S&B logo in the center!

A company that listens to its customers requests and THEN takes action??? Like dinosaur droppings in this day-n-age, isn't it?

Like I've mentioned on these boards in the past: Anybody and everybody will kiss your behind, promise the world and whisper sweet nothings in your ear B4 you purchase the product in the hope of making the sale. It's what happens AFTER the sale that matters.

That's how S&B rolls.

You're more than happy to have my "old" plexiglass cover with the logo off-center, as I'll have no need for it once I get my new one [this week some time]. PM me your shipping details and I'll get it off to you after I get mine.

Because of your generous offer, I'll cover shipping.

I appreciate that offer Grubs but if you don't need it I'll keep what I have I'm loving it so far...Not too loud but unlike some others have said it is VERY noticeable when you push the pedal a bit. I smile when I start from a dead stop or push it a bit to pass someone on the highway. Not offensive at all but you can hear and feel the airflow!!!