Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Indy 500
Color: Brilliant Blue with White Stripes
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
mosestech99 is on a distinguished road
Default Aftermarket Seats for a 2nd Gen Ram 1500

Iíve been looking for a decent replacement seat for my truck. The factory one has started to tear on the driverís side and the support isn't like what it was (not that it was good to begin with). I would rather not stick money into rebuilding my old seats and just outright buy new ones. I had actually gone into the auto trim place down the street and gotten a quote. Over 2 grand just to redo my factory ones, kinda pricey in my opinion. I have a messed up lower back from an auto accident years ago and long trips in the truck are uncomfortable as hell. I'm planning on buying another truck next year (need a 4 door vehicle) so the seats would probably be ok. But for the time being, Iíd like to replace the seat in my second gen.

I have been looking online for the past 3 days scouring for a decent 40-20-40 bench that would be a little sportier than the original and well built. I have found some Qualitex brand seats on a couple websites. JCWhittney use to carry them. Shop4seats.com does has them for sale.

I have been looking on this forum for anyone that has installed aftermarket seats (or the ones listed above) in a second gen but to no avail I havenít found any. Any input/comments would be appreciated.
Sponsored links