Old 04-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Oudoorsman
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
Outdoorsman2012 is on a distinguished road

I have a 2012 QC 4x4 outdoorsman. When hauling wood I first noticed the sag. I then installed the airlift 1000. The reason I chose these was mostly based on price reviews and warranty. They were simple to install and work fantastic. I've had at least 1500 lbs of wood in bed and truck was almost level. Handled so much better with load. I have seperate lines and also wrote up an install. I also liked the fact that they were easy to take out once installed. Truck rides perfectly with them at about 7psi. When maxed out to 35psi felt like riding in one ton truck, stiff but doable. I also have e range tires so my truck may ride stiffer than yours. Last week I bought a keystone sprinter 266 rbs, 29.5 ft and 6500 dry with 650 tw. I had my airbags maxed when I picked it up and truck barely settled. Guy told me to leave them maxed but I was a little worried with them maxed WD hitch wouldn't be set properly and therefore sway. Trailer rode great fastest I got to was 55mph. I want to air down bags at approx 20 and try again but they worked flawlessly. If your towing or hauling everyday I would go with the TLC or timbrens but for occasional stuffthese work great.