Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 grand sport
Trim Level: 3
Color: Yellow
Rep:10
bobb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMango2010 View Post
I am interested in ordering a set of these sometime this summer. My question is, will the pipe that currently goes under the transmission in front of the crossmember be pushed to behind the crossmember? There is a good deal on a trans pan on here but the current exhaust will interfere. If the exhaust pipe is relocated behind the crossmember, I will buy it to install with the header later.
Here's the answer for ya:

Our 3" Y-Pipe crosses over to the passenger side just ahead of the trans crossmember. There's no way for us to offer the Y with the crossover pipe behind the trans crossmember. You would have to custom fabricate that yourself. If you can accurately tell me how much lower the new pan is compared to stock, I may be able to make an assessment if our pipe will hit or not. Obviously you have to have a decent air gap to prevent boiling the trans fluid. Hopefully there's enough clearance between the pipe and the trans pan.
It might be smart to contact Nick, the owner at ARH, with this info and he'll surely do what he can to help you. You can reach him at 631-608-1986. Thanks.

Bob B.