View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport CC 4x4
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:74
hemipowerv8 will become famous soon enough

Built and shipped... Should see her in 2 weeks. I will be out of town that week though.

Ordered the black honeycomb grill, tow hooks, WeatherTech mats and Magnaflow exhaust parts.

I had planned to port and polish the heads on my Challenger 392 and put in a bigger cam but I am being told NOT to do that yet and the cam technology isn't ready to run right on a VVT motor. So just doing some American Racing Headers only next month - already on the way to me!

But since I had planned to do the other mods on the car and now I am not (until this winter) then I will most likely go ahead and do Bilsteins and 35s much sooner. Cold air intake and ported tb while at it. And hope tuning is available for 13s soon.

Will update w pics of the new truck ASAP and the window sticker as soon as I can pull it up online. And I will get the Line-X and tint done immediately too.
Mods: Tint, Line-X spray in, PD emblems, Weathertech mats, Honeycomb grille, Mopar tow hooks, Magnaflow 18" and Y, Bilstein 5100s @ 2.1" & TGC rear spacer .75", Toyo All terrains 35x12.50x20, 5" black tips, BakFlip tonneau cover, 87mm tb
Next: Gorilla lifetime lug nuts, CAI, Diablo tune.